Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Richard Riakporhe Blasts Out Jumah in Eight: Dubois, Azeez Get KO Wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Richard Riakporhe Blasts Out Jumah in Eight: Dubois, Azeez Get KO Wins

London, England - Full steam ahead for Richard 'The Midnight Train' Riakporhe (14-0, 10 KOs) following an eighth-round stoppage win over Deion Jumah (14-1, 7 KOs) to prove his worth.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Riakporhe/Chamberlain would make a lot of sense, but I'd like to see him step it up to Euro level and fight someone like Ngabu. Want to see Azeez defend the British title against Pitters or Arthur

Comment

[QUOTE=BigZ44;n31348859]Riakporhe/Chamberlain would make a lot of sense, but I'd like to see him step it up to Euro level and fight someone like Ngabu. Want to see Azeez defend the British title against Pitters or Arthur[/QThere's some great fight's out there for Dan. I'd definatly add Callum Johnson & Rocky Fielding to that list. DA should really try to get the Lonsdale belt outright & look for Commonwealth & EBU title's as well within the next 18 months.

Comment

Haven't been able to catch Riakporhe's last few fights. Prior to that I rember him displayomg awesome power but a bit limited with suspect stamina. Has he developed his skills and endurance more?

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
          Haven't been able to catch Riakporhe's last few fights. Prior to that I rember him displayomg awesome power but a bit limited with suspect stamina. Has he developed his skills and endurance more?
          No. He lost plenty of rounds yesterday and looked clueless at times. He has the power that will win him fights at a certain level, but it's not Wilder-like lights out power, it's just very good thudding power that you still have to land a lot of punches with and break someone down. He's not breaking down any top guy based on what I am seeing. I like him though, good addition to the top 15 or so of the division, but I don't see him as more than that. He's on the Billam-Smith level, who I had him beating by 1 point. That rematch would be 50-50. Nash out.

Comment

Working...
          X