Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joey Spencer Soundly Outpoints Ravshan Hudaynazarov On Tszyu-Gausha Undercard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joey Spencer Soundly Outpoints Ravshan Hudaynazarov On Tszyu-Gausha Undercard

MINNEAPOLIS - Joey Spencer went the eight-round distance for the second time in three fights to earn his latest win. Michigan's Spencer soundly outboxed Ravshan Hudaynazarov to earn a clear-cut unanimous decision. Judges Tim Taggart Sr. (79-73), Kyle Shiely (80-72) and Ludy Webster (80-72) all ruled in favor of Spencer in their non-televised middleweight bout Saturday evening at The Armory in Minneapolis, Minnesota
    [Click Here To Read More]

Didn't see the fight, but just further convinces me that Spencer is an overrated hypejob

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
      Didn't see the fight, but just further convinces me that Spencer is an overrated hypejob
      Curious how you didn't watch the fight, but set aside time to comment on it. We need less of that.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxngLove View Post

Curious how you didn't watch the fight, but set aside time to comment on it. We need less of that.
        I would have watched the fight, if ****ing Showtime ever showed their undercards

Comment

Working...
        X