Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Canelo-Ramirez, Usyk, Andrade, Tank-Romero, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Canelo-Ramirez, Usyk, Andrade, Tank-Romero, More

The Daily Bread Mailbag returns with Stephen "Breadman" Edwards tackling topics such as Oleksandr Usyk, Vasiliy Lomachenko, Demetrius Andrade, Canelo vs. Gilberto Ramirez, career of Jaime Munguia, Gervonta Davis vs. Rolando Romero, More.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    The Daily Bread Mailbag returns with Stephen "Breadman" Edwards tackling topics such as Oleksandr Usyk, Vasiliy Lomachenko, Demetrius Andrade, Canelo vs. Gilberto Ramirez, career of Jaime Munguia, Gervonta Davis vs. Rolando Romero, More.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    ———-
    I love Breadman but Tito would have never beaten Oscar in a rematch or otherwise unless it was a robbery

Comment

Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
      ———-
      I love Breadman but Tito would have never beaten Oscar in a rematch or otherwise unless it was a robbery

rematch's are often totally different

Tito would 100% know what went wrong early in that fight

it would have been much closer

Comment

GREAT breadbag !!

dude dropped bombs on that article

Comment

I think Breadman's kudos for Rolly beat Sparrow should have an asterisk, because IIRC Sparrow was a 48 hour substitute. The fight would've been much. much different if Sparrow had a full camp and knew he was fighting Rolly.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post

rematch's are often totally different

Tito would 100% know what went wrong early in that fight

it would have been much closer

———-
            I doubt that. I’d also give Tito zero chance had he gotten his rematch with Hopkins.
            Tito was one dimensional (and I’m speaking as a fan of his).
            What Winky did to him was mind boggling. He literally rendered him ineffective the whole fight.

Comment

Working...
            X