Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Troy Williamson Gets Off The Floor To Bag Tough Win Over Cartwright

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Troy Williamson Gets Off The Floor To Bag Tough Win Over Cartwright

After outlasting Ted Cheeseman in a brutal fight last October, Troy Williamson would have hoped for an easier night in his first defence of the British super-welterweight title he won that night.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good card so far but someone needs to sort out the production team. The wrong music gets played for the entrance walks and it keeps cutting to adverts when they’re speaking

Comment

Fat Terry and Phil at it again…

I thought two rounds either way was fair, but giving Williamson 8+ rounds is bullsh**.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
        Fat Terry and Phil at it again…

I thought two rounds either way was fair, but giving Williamson 8+ rounds is bullsh**.
        Williamson’s face thought the same when the scores were being read out

Comment

Originally posted by Casual Riot View Post

Williamson’s face thought the same when the scores were being read out
          Yeah give him his due, he even admitted the cards were harsh. Very close fight, could have gone either way but no way either guy won 9 f***ing rounds.

Comment

Yeah give him his due, he even admitted the cards were harsh. Very close fight, could have gone either way but no way either guy won 9 f***ing rounds.
            Yeah agreed, makes you wonder what the hell they see when they’re judging a fight. Terry O’Connor is worse than Ian John-Lewis for me, every time I hear his name as a judge it’s a joke

Comment

Originally posted by Casual Riot View Post

Yeah agreed, makes you wonder what the hell they see when they’re judging a fight. Terry O’Connor is worse than Ian John-Lewis for me, every time I hear his name as a judge it’s a joke
              Yeah he’s the worst for me too although several are almost equally terrible. Did you hear the commentator during the Ritson fight? “Even Terry O’Connor couldn’t get this wrong”, he said.

Comment

Yeah he’s the worst for me too although several are almost equally terrible. Did you hear the commentator during the Ritson fight? “Even Terry O’Connor couldn’t get this wrong”, he said.
                Haha no I missed hearing that, sounds like it’s even an insider joke about how **** a ref he is!

Comment

Working...
                X