Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eddie Hearn on Leigh Wood's Options, Talks Martinez-Warrington 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Eddie Hearn on Leigh Wood's Options, Talks Martinez-Warrington 2

This weekend is "all or nothing" for Josh Warrington, who will have nowhere to go if he doesn't regain his IBF featherweight title from Kiko Martinez at the First Direct Arena, Leeds, according to Eddie Hearn, who believes a stadium fight against Leigh Wood can happen if Warrington wins.
    [Click Here To Read More]

all warrington ever wants is to fight in front of the leeds arse bandits as of now wood has won and defended title while the leeds headbutters been knocked out got a dubious draw and somehow jumped ahead of lara to get this shot at martinez....if he wins and wants wood its nottingham or go and get your arse served up by navarrette or santa cruz end of story.............

Comment

I honestly think the priority should be the Conlan rematch. That fight was incredible, possibly the best domestic fight I’ve ever been to along with Coyle vs Brizuela- funnily enough Wood actually fought on the undercard. Anyway, I’d love to see the rematch and I think most fight fans would love to see it again too.

Comment

Agreed: I well remember Warrington banging on about conquering American, but all he's done is stay at home with his fish & chips, tripe & onions, Black pudding & John Smiths bitter!

Comment

Wood needs to try to push wba to order LSC mandatory. If that doesn't materialise then winner of Martinez-Warrington. Conlon just needs to get back in line, no need for rematch, at least not next.

Comment

Working...
          X