Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Miguel Berchelt, Jeremiah Nakathila - Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Miguel Berchelt, Jeremiah Nakathila - Face To Face at Final Presser

Berchelt, Nakathila Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Former WBC super featherweight world champion Miguel "El Alacran" Berchelt is all about new beginnings. After reigning at 130 pounds for more than four years, he has set his sights on conquering the lightweight division. (photos by Mikey Williams)
    [Click Here To Read More]

I like Berchelt but his technique is terrible I’m surprised he was world Champ. He left his chin out to dry all fight Valdez finally slept him. I’m surprised someone else didn’t do it before that.

Comment

Originally posted by Rigpig View Post
      I like Berchelt but his technique is terrible I’m surprised he was world Champ. He left his chin out to dry all fight Valdez finally slept him. I’m surprised someone else didn’t do it before that.
      He does have 1 tko loss early in his career, I have never seen it. He can combine some punches together but when he goes straight forward almost jumping in a straight line that's were he is in major trouble, that's a huge flaw.

Comment

Originally posted by BZBEE View Post

He does have 1 tko loss early in his career, I have never seen it. He can combine some punches together but when he goes straight forward almost jumping in a straight line that's were he is in major trouble, that's a huge flaw.
        yea throwing punches from his waist squared up chin way up in the air. The knockout loss to Valdez was brutal wonder if he’ll be the same after that.

Comment

Berchelt looks a lot better at lightweight… I expect a much better performance then his last fight

Comment

Working...
          X