Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Tim Tszyu, Terrell Gausha - Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Tim Tszyu, Terrell Gausha - Face To Face at Final Presser

Tszyu, Gausha Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Top super welterweight contender and rising star Tim Tszyu went face-to-face with U.S. Olympian Terrell Gausha at the final press conference Thursday before they meet in the main event live on SHOWTIME this Saturday, March 26 in a Premier Boxing Champions event from The Armory in Minneapolis. (photos by Esther Lin)
    [Click Here To Read More]

This fight is very interesting to me. I don’t know why. I like the confidence of both men. If Terell doesn’t get hurt that means the fight will be closer than I thought. And if it’s closer than people think…could be controversial..

Comment

Good fight to find out where Tszyustands. Gausha can box and does have skills. He lacks power though.

Comment

early KO for Tszyu unless Gausha runs

Comment

Originally posted by Kesslerfan#1 View Post
          early KO for Tszyu unless Gausha runs
          while i dont think it will be early i like your confidence reminds of tszyus confidence
          hopefully u are both right and he gets a big ko

Comment

Gausha isn’t special but is solid all around with good credentials and has seen it all, I wouldn’t sleep on him in this fight unless he gets old over night so in saying that I’m going to bet on Tszyu!

Comment

Working...
            X