Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Don King Hopes Canelo Will Drop Bivol Fight To Protest Ongoing War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Don King Hopes Canelo Will Drop Bivol Fight To Protest Ongoing War

Hall of Fame promoter Don King is not in favor of Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez's decision to move up to the light heavyweight division to challenge WBA world champion Dmitry Bivol.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That makes no sense
    Fists_of_Fury Fists_of_Fury likes this.

Comment

This is great, one of the biggest sleazebags in boxing is giving out lectures on morality. Does he really believe that someone will take him seriously, or is he just an old troll?

Comment

Wondering if Don King has ever heard of Randy Newman's song, "I'm dead (but I don't know it)"

Comment

Whatever Don! We all know you dont give a toss about ukrane! you wan canelo to fight makabu so you can fill your pockets is all. Not going to happen. that boat sailed when makabu looked like gash against machunu. this is typical don king. trying to use a tragic situation for his own benefit. what a piece of ****!

Comment

This crooked murderer should just keep his mouth shut. Worry about that sad excuse of a promotional company.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
              Wondering if Don King has ever heard of Randy Newman's song, "I'm dead (but I don't know it)"

Comment

Bivol was born in Kyrgyzstan, his father is from Moldova, and his mother is from Korea. It's not his fault they moved to Russia when he was 11. He doesn't control Putin.

Comment

Did Don King mean to say Pancho Villa when talking about Canelo fighting for Mexico? Villa was from the Philippines

Comment

Thats not Mexican Independence Day weekend. Nor is that day in May.
                    jonnyc420 jonnyc420 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X