Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tszyu: I Want To Get To A Place Where I'm Uncomfortable; America Is The Place To Go

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tszyu: I Want To Get To A Place Where I'm Uncomfortable; America Is The Place To Go

Tim Tszyu didn't want to settle for more of the same while waiting for his first major title fight. Sitting on the sidelines any longer than necessary also wasn't an option for Australia's Tszyu, who quickly agreed to a new date for his U.S. debut. The second-generation boxer will face 2012 U.S. Olympian and former title challenger Terrell Gausha atop a Showtime tripleheader this Saturday from The Armory in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Tim comes across very decent and likeable. Hope he’s able to make an impact on Saturday. I think him and castano would be a great fight.
    Boxing Beast Boxing Beast likes this.

Comment

I wanna see Tim t vs charlo !then move up to middleweight

Comment

Oh boy, if you want to be uncomfortable, u picked the right place.... Lol

Comment

I like the mentality. Do what you got to.

Comment

Originally posted by RoadMan94 View Post
            Tim comes across very decent and likeable. Hope he’s able to make an impact on Saturday. I think him and castano would be a great fight.
            Yeah once Charlo knocks him out i mean the first one was real close could of gone anywhere but I think Charlo got this in the bag but Tim vs Castano would be great for showtime

Comment

I think he will enjoy fighting at The Armory in Minnesota, they always draw a Good Crowd and they will like him and support him if he puts on a show

Minnesota is a bit of a Neutral Ground when it comes to boxing unless you're fighting Jamal James or David Morrell

Comment

the occasion will bring the best out of tszyu i predict a big ko for him
                hopefully

Comment

That’s a champion’s mentality right there. Hopefully he can get the job done and make a statement against Gausha.

Comment

He’s saying all the right things
                    Seems to be humble and ready to conquer
                    He’s talking the talk , I hope he can walk the walk
                    Very refreshing to hear someone speak this way

Comment

Working...
                    X