Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marcos Maidana Ring Return in Doubt After Cabrera's Travel Request is Denied

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marcos Maidana Ring Return in Doubt After Cabrera's Travel Request is Denied

The ring return of former world champion Marcos Maidana is now in serious jeopardy. Maidana was scheduled to return this coming Saturday, in an exhibition fight with Youtuber star Yao Cabrera, at the Dubai Tennis Stadium in the United Arab Emirates.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Tired of hearing of this bum.

Comment

Stupid fight anyway. Maidana should just get back and fight a couple of journeyman to shake off the ring rust, and if he's still decent, rematches with Khan and Broner both sell. No doubt about it. Nash out.

Comment

Human trafficking and corruption of minors.

The rot is spreading worldwide.

Comment

I have no idea why people still go on about this guy, he was never all that.
          GhostofDempsey GhostofDempsey likes this.

Comment

Chino has been teasing a 'return' for years now, when he's actually in the ring I believe it, not until then

Comment

Very simple solution! Fight someone else! How is a ring return tied to only one opponent??? Fight in the US against a lower top 20 opponent!

Comment

All of his returns never end up happening lol

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                  All of his returns never end up happening lol
                  I miss his all-action style and wouldn't be surprised if he could put together some wins at 154 or 160. But he has to do it now before he hits 40 in two years.

Comment

Working...
                  X