Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Warrington, Should He Win IBF Belt, Willing To Face Wood in Nottingham

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Warrington, Should He Win IBF Belt, Willing To Face Wood in Nottingham

Josh Warrington, if he regains his IBF featherweight title, would certainly be open to the scenario of facing WBA "regular" champion Leigh Wood in Nottingham.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Like Jim Carrey in Dumb and Dumber he said, good one

Comment

Kiko wasn't the only one. They had jokes on here about it. The only thing I see is, he's getting thin on top and trying comb overs.

Comment

It would be the Leeds idiots v the Forest idiots fighting in Nottingham and little to do with boxing .....Josh has unfinished business with Lara and everyone would love a rerun with Conlan for Leigh.
        Rodtang Rodtang Jack_sh*t Jack_sh*t like this.

Comment

If this fight happens, Wood would get stripped of his title the moment he enters the ring.
          Reason: WBA regular CAN'T unify with the other 3 major titles, just like WBC Franchise clown can't unify though some (only idiots) would claim he can become undisputed.

Comment

Yes, anyone but Lara says Warrington.
            TinAgeOfBoxing TinAgeOfBoxing likes this.

Comment

Warrington would be the A-Side. A fight with Wood could easily sell out a stadium in Leeds. I love the Nottingham Arena but it’s probably too small.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
                It would be the Leeds idiots v the Forest idiots fighting in Nottingham and little to do with boxing .....Josh has unfinished business with Lara and everyone would love a rerun with Conlan for Leigh.
                Yeah there would be murder in the crowd that night. Saying that though I thought the same about Warrington vs Frampton in Manchester but it wasn’t too bad from where I was sat.

Comment

I do wonder what hair style he will be sporting in his next fight, I hope it is as hilarious as the last one, we shall see!

Comment

Word on the street is Jim Carrey is suing for defamation.

Comment

Working...
                    X