Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlie Edwards Aims For Title at Super Flyweight After Probellum Deal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Charlie Edwards Aims For Title at Super Flyweight After Probellum Deal

Former WBC flyweight world champion Charlie Edwards wants to make British boxing history by joining his brother Sunny as a reigning world champion.
    [Click Here To Read More]

retirements your best bet your total garbage like your rat faced brother.....pair of sewer ****

Comment

Originally posted by jikeccfc View Post
      retirements your best bet your total garbage like your rat faced brother.....pair of sewer ****
      Rat faced and rat-boy really seem to be catching on lol

Comment

**** off to ya!

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post

Rat faced and rat-boy really seem to be catching on lol
          A fitting description for the Edward brothers, good job.

It comes to me as no surprise that one of 'Rat' brothers come out at the most opportune time with the top champs and contenders at Superfly having commitments with the sanctioning bodies, namely the WBC : Roman Gonzalez, Juan Francisco Estrada, Joshua Franco, Jessie Rodriguez, Sirsacet Sor Rungvisai.

Now that the IBF Superfly eliminator between Jade Bornea-Mohammad Obbadi is out of the way, and the big-upset that 'Pumita' caused at 115 beating Jerwin Ancajas for the IBF championship, we got a very interesting outline for Charlie Edwards potential path to a world-title. The IBF seems the logical choice, because Charlie is currently #3, but as noted Jade Bornea is already mandatory, and the IBF has yet to name the #2. ranked contender ; I guess its due to Bornea vs. Obdadiv. 

So going down the order we got : Charlie Edwards, Francisco Rodriguez and Kosei Tanaka. Neither is a easy task, Franciso Rodriguez jr. arguably beat Kazuto Ioka, but did not get the decision. I'm guessing Charlie is thinking that hes ripe for the picking, but I think Edwards might have a surprise coming.

Maybe Kazuto Ioka gets a tempting offer, and Charlie avoids the sharks at 115.

Comment

Working...
          X