No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sonny Bill Williams Demolishes Barry Hall in One Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sonny Bill Williams Demolishes Barry Hall in One Round

In a heavyweight contest, Sonny Bill Williams demolished Barry Hall in the first round, with a big right hand closing the show at the Aware Super Theatre in Sydney, Australia.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I’ll never forget the Francois Botha fiasco where the fight went from 12 to 10 rounds at the beginning of the 10th when Botha had Sonny Boy on queer street…
    gooderz84 gooderz84 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
      I’ll never forget the Francois Botha fiasco where the fight went from 12 to 10 rounds at the beginning of the 10th when Botha had Sonny Boy on queer street…
      Lol wtf……!
      P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Dakuwaqa View Post

Lol wtf……!
        At the beginning of round 10 they announced it as the final round. It was a scheduled 12 round fight for some WBA regional belt or something. Sonny Boy was ahead on the cards but Botha said right from the pre-fight presser he would take him into deep water & then drown him. He was doing just that by the 9th round & almost had him out. Then the announcement came & Sonny Boy just survived to get decision… Sonny Boy got badly exposed by a washed up Botha.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
          That is incredible

Comment

I forgot SBW existed. Does he still play rugby?

Comment

Wow! Yes! Great win for Sonny Bill!

Comment

Lol I remember this guy.

The Old White Buffalo, Frans Botha beat his ass.

Comment

Working...
                X