Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Benavidez on Plant: We Wanted Verbal Agreement To Fight in Fall; This Fat Boy Would Beat His Ass

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Benavidez on Plant: We Wanted Verbal Agreement To Fight in Fall; This Fat Boy Would Beat His Ass

David Benavidez does not understand why Caleb Plant would not commit to fighting him later this year. Earlier this month, Benavidez's father generated some commotion when he announced that he reached out to Plant's team about fighting his son in the fall.
    [Click Here To Read More]

“We go through the same people,” Benavidez said. “We go through Luis DeCubas [Jr.]. He handles me and he handles Caleb Plant. So it’s not that hard to make the fight happen. And it’s not only me. It’s with all these guys.”

Watch Charlo and Plant meet up, both ducking Benavidez!

Caleb Plant Asks Jermall Charlo For A Fight In LATE 2022
    January 9, 2022 by Jeepers Isaac

https://www.boxing247.com/boxing-news/caleb-plant-asks-jermall-charlo-for-a-fight/210338
    Hustle Hustle likes this.

Comment

I like this fight
      mgame mgame Boxing-1013 Boxing-1013 like this.

Comment

Plant should not be taking Benavidez as his first fight from being KO by Canelo. Doesn’t make sense. Should be anyone at the bottom of the top 10 records.

Comment

Plant does not want that smoke ...........

Comment

This guy is by far one the most over hyped fighters and I truly hopes Lemieux embarrasses him and knocks him out.

Comment

Why should Plant fight Canelo and Bumavidez in a row? He already lost a fight. Give him more time. Dirrell fight isn't that bad. It's Bumavidez's best win.

Comment

Does anyone think that David vs David is a good fight ? I wouldn't be surprised if lemiux rocks him or maybe even knocks him down .
                . but benavidez is too young and strong for him .
                Last edited by nino brown21; 03-23-2022, 01:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Mouzone View Post
                  Plant does not want that smoke ...........
                  I agree, Plants gets sent back to the b leagues if he fights Benavidez.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Grizzley View Post

I agree, Plants gets sent back to the b leagues if he fights Benavidez.
                    -/——
                    So Canelo didn’t send him to the “b leagues” but Benavidez will? Ok, gotcha!
                    mgame mgame siablo14 siablo14 like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X