Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Berlanga: I Have The Necessary Tools To Become The Next Miguel Cotto or Tito Trinidad

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Berlanga: I Have The Necessary Tools To Become The Next Miguel Cotto or Tito Trinidad

Last Saturday night, super middleweight contender Edgar Berlanga (19-0 16 KOs) picked up a less than impressive ten round unanimous decision win over Steve Rolls.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Bumlanga needs to keep Trinidad’s and cotto name out his mouth he will never be close to them

Comment

Nah, nope, but he can accumulate some good money if matched carefully. Once he fights a top guy, he's going to be knocked out.
      billeau2 billeau2 likes this.

Comment

billeau2 billeau2 likes this.

Comment

He should add "gardener" at the end of the sentence.

Comment

They all have the same chins

Comment

It is good, and more importantly necessary to maintain confidence in one's own ability to succeed, but don't get delusional about it.
              Trinidad, and Cotto on their worst day in the ring, never looked as bad as you did in your last fight.
              It is so disingenuous on your part to be comparing yourself to those 2 legends especially after such a terrible performance.
              Your fans want to see succeed, and win your fights by knockout if possible, but to say that we only want to see you win by knockout is a lie.
              We want to see you win your fights by knockout, or decision while displaying progressive boxing abilities, and being able to adapt to different styles
              that your opponents will utilize against you.
              To say that the fans don't know boxing is simply you projecting your particular flaws on others, this shows a lack of character, and responsibility.
              You do have a certain amount of charisma, star power, and a huge following, but your not a celebrity, your a boxer and have to focus on perfecting your boxing abilities.
              I'm wishing you the best on your boxing career, but you must be honest with yourself, and the boxing fans who are following your career.
              THC THC Hanoi Rocks Hanoi Rocks like this.

Comment

I understand having a goal to strive for but it’s just laughable at this point. At this same age Trinidad and Cotto were already world champions. Berlanga was lost helplessly chasing Steve rolls around the ring last Saturday and getting b***h slapped up at the same time. No comparison.

Comment

all this dude does is talk big.........and fight mediocre. what a dillhole.

Comment

Trinidad was a killer and Cotto can take anybody out. This clown needs to just shut up

Comment

Working...
                    X