Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lee Selby Hopes To Secure Crack at Kambosos With Win Over Lemos

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lee Selby Hopes To Secure Crack at Kambosos With Win Over Lemos

Premier Sports announced that their platform will have coverage of Welshmen Lee Selby's (28-3, 9 knockouts) fight versus the undefeated Gustavo Lemos (27-0, 17 knockouts), which takes place in Buenos Aires, Argentina this Saturday night - on Premier Sports 1.
    [Click Here To Read More]

You will, but he will not be a champion after his next fight.
    he loses to Haney, Loma, Tank, and dare I say, even QueenRy

Comment

Originally posted by â (Low- ) View Post
      Don't underestimate PrincessRy - if he is focused mentally he'll be a force.

Comment

More like Lee Selby hopes to secure some crack rocks to smoke...

Comment

This is why the IBF sucks. Selby lost his last fight and hasn't been in the ring since October 2020. Why in the hell is he in a final eliminator?

Comment

Originally posted by â (Low- ) View Post
            Dont sleep on Ryan he might come across as a goof on social media but the boy can fight he's fast and powerful an can be a real player at 135 just needs his head screwed on

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing2695 View Post

Dont sleep on Ryan he might come across as a goof on social media but the boy can fight he's fast and powerful an can be a real player at 135 just needs his head screwed on
              Yup. He’s extremely talented and blessed with speed and power. If he can stay focused on his boxing career, Goossen can definitely take him to the next level.

Comment

The Welsh Mayweather...

Comment

Originally posted by VashDBasher View Post

Yup. He’s extremely talented and blessed with speed and power. If he can stay focused on his boxing career, Goossen can definitely take him to the next level.
                  No he is not.

He is lacking the most basic technical boxing fundamentals. Shockingly basic at this level.
                  - No/horrible footwork
                  - No defensive awareness. No idea how to react when he's under fire. Puts 2 hands forward, leans back and often closes his eyes. Sometimes he even just turns his head away.
                  - Chin Up
                  - Closes his eyes when hitting
                  - Drops his hands after punching

You could go on and on.

No idea how Goossen is going to fix all this or even if he is planning to.
                  I've seen clips of him watching Ryan on the bag and in the ring and the damn kid just will not keep his hands up. Goossen stood there and said nothing..
                  Garcia didn't listen to Reynoso but Reynoso at least would say it constantly that he should keep his hands up.

Ryan Garcia has só many technical flaws and just does not seem to be working on them.
                  Still posting those damn cobra-bag videos. That's all he wants to do
                  Seriously, even when he's shadowboxing you can tell he has no idea what he is doing. Like he's just trying to look like a boxer
                  He just wants to throw that left hook with his eyes closed all day long

Comment

Originally posted by PerfectJab View Post

No he is not.

He is lacking the most basic technical boxing fundamentals. Shockingly basic at this level.
                    - No/horrible footwork
                    - No defensive awareness. No idea how to react when he's under fire. Puts 2 hands forward, leans back and often closes his eyes. Sometimes he even just turns his head away.
                    - Chin Up
                    - Closes his eyes when hitting
                    - Drops his hands after punching

You could go on and on.

No idea how Goossen is going to fix all this or even if he is planning to.
                    I've seen clips of him watching Ryan on the bag and in the ring and the damn kid just will not keep his hands up. Goossen stood there and said nothing..
                    Garcia didn't listen to Reynoso but Reynoso at least would say it constantly that he should keep his hands up.

Ryan Garcia has só many technical flaws and just does not seem to be working on them.
                    Still posting those damn cobra-bag videos. That's all he wants to do
                    Seriously, even when he's shadowboxing you can tell he has no idea what he is doing. Like he's just trying to look like a boxer
                    He just wants to throw that left hook with his eyes closed all day long
                    He is talented. I never said that he doesn’t have any flaws either. I’m aware that he has lots of things to work on and correct. All I said was that he’s talented, which he is, and that he has fast hands and exceptional power.

Comment

Working...
                    X