Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Felix Alvarado Vacates IBF 108-Pound Title, Will Campaign At Flyweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Felix Alvarado Vacates IBF 108-Pound Title, Will Campaign At Flyweight

Felix Alvarado has shifted his immediate goals from title unification to becoming a two-division champion. BoxingScene.com has confirmed that Alvarado has formally abandoned his IBF junior flyweight title reign. The hope was to stick around for at least one title unification bout, before deciding it was no longer worth the struggle to make the 108-pound divisional limit.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Sunny Edwards just crapped his pants.
    KING S.O.G KING S.O.G likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
      Sunny Edwards just crapped his pants.
      JCM vs Felix Alvarado is the fight to make after Edwards is battered into submission.

Both are the anthesis to track star rat-boy.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post

JCM vs Felix Alvarado is the fight to make after Edwards is battered into submission.

Both are the anthesis to track star rat-boy.

'Rat-Boy' , I like it. That should be the name of Sunny's next mix-tape.

Man, the Flyweight division is lit : Julio Cesar Martinez ( who beat down Sunny's brother ), Junto Nakatani, Artem Dalakian and now Felix Alvarado are tough wins for Edwards. If Sunny Edwards run through that he should enter the P4P.

Felix Alvarado is a intriguing match for Sunny, out of Martinez and Nakatai, Alvarado has the most experience and as you pointed-out a toxic style for Sunny.

This will make Felix's second attempt at gold at 112, many fans ( including my self ) believe that he should of been a two weight champion in his 2014 encounter vs. Juan Carlos Reveco for the WBA Flyweight title -- the ref screwed Alvarado.

I wish 'El Gemelo' good fortune.

Comment

Working...
        X