Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zach Parker: Andrade is On His Last Legs, Trust Me I'll Be First To Stop Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Zach Parker: Andrade is On His Last Legs, Trust Me I'll Be First To Stop Him!

ZACH PARKER DESCRIBES fighting Demetrius Andrade on the hallowed turf of his hometown football club as the stuff of dreams. The super middleweight destroyer takes on the unbeaten American for the WBO Interim world title at the Pride Park Stadium, home of Derby County FC, on May 21.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I doubt he does, but Andrade only looked good recently because he fought Quigley, he did what he had to. His previous fight he did get tagged a bit and could not put away a limited opponent.

Comment

These Europeans have all been saying that they are going to be the first to KO Demetrius 'Boo-Boo' Andrade, but end up on their asses and embarrassed. Zach Parker is better-off robbing Demetrius like he did Darryll Williams with the help of crook judge Victor Loughlin ; who was just under investigation for Josh Taylor vs. Jack Catterall.

I am very worried for Demetrius venture to Great Britain, the robberies in the UK have been rampant lately, I hope that Andrade's team have requested neutral foreign judges for this fight.

Comment

Both these guys suck, just like every single one of Andrade's other opponents.

Comment

Parker is a bum but he's still the best person Andrade has fought.

Comment

Against all odds they're tryna age out greatness that's what they're relying on now.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              Now he goes up against the formidable Andrade
              My Spidey senses detect strong sarcasm here lol.

Comment

I see that apparently Parker was very fortunate to get the decision in a fight against a Darryl Williams.

So, that means that Parker has not been dominant against the level of opposition he's had.

Comment

Originally posted by tritium_arma View Post
                  Parker is a bum but he's still the best person Andrade has fought.
                  LOL, he avoided the MW Mando and came up to fight this guy.
                  Boxing-1013 Boxing-1013 likes this.

Comment

Andrade will beat parker pretty comfortably. Seems like hearn has threw the towel in with Andrade tho he's realized that the guy is so hard to match and isn't a big enough draw to justify paying the money he probaly wants. It's a shame cus I've always felt Andrade was very talented but just can't get that stand out fight because people see him high risk low reward
                    Last edited by Boxing2695; 03-22-2022, 10:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X