Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz Recovered From Surgery, Would Like To Face Joshua Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz Recovered From Surgery, Would Like To Face Joshua Next

Back in early January, former title challenger Luis "King Kong" Ortiz (33-2) was ordered by the IBF to face Filip Hrgovic (14-0) in a heavyweight final eliminator. The winner would have become IBF/WBA/WBO/IBO champion Oleksandr Usyk's mandatory challenger.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Here we go again!
    Sayithowitisuk Bob likes this.

Comment

I doubt it happens. PBC and Ortiz handlers screwed up last time.

Comment

Made sure that fight with Zhang and Hrgovic was locked in before that hand healed up nice and good.

If not Joshua (and the associated payday), King Kong will settle for Travis Kauffman rematch. One or the other, but nothing in between.

Comment

88 year old dinosaur vs 33 year old bodybuilder

Sounds not bad.

Comment

Weirdly entitled fighter.

Comment

Let Eddie Hearn to allow AJ to fight him next. That would be a good scrap!
              landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Tired of everybody ducking this guy. He never turns down offers, is only 25 years old, only failed drug tests a couple of times and has so many wins over top 10 opponents, and he only got dropped twice vs Charles Martin. How much more does he need to do to get a shot?

Comment

Ortiz looks finished to me. Wouldn’t begrudge him a cash out though. Was definitely an avoided fighter during his peak years.

Comment

Ortiz is fighting Ruiz probably .

And I bet if the Zhang vs Hrgovic fight fell through Ortiz would re injure himself .
                    Last edited by REDEEMER; 03-22-2022, 12:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X