Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hrgovic: My Qualities Will Be Too Much For Zhang, I'll Break Him Down!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hrgovic: My Qualities Will Be Too Much For Zhang, I'll Break Him Down!

As previously reported, the IBF heavyweight final eliminator between Filip Hrgovic (14-0, 12 KOs) and Zhilei Zhang (23-0-1, 18 KOs) will take place on the Canelo Alvarez vs. Dmitry Bivol undercard on May 7 at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Geni geni kameni

Comment

Originally posted by zod66 View Post
      Geni geni kameni
      Pa napiši nešto! Valjda imaš 2 daske u glavoi da složiš koju rečenicu osim kamenih gena!

Comment

Yes, you may beat Zhang but at least you stepped up quality

Comment

Winner of this fight will have a long wait. When their turn does come up they will be fighting for peanuts for a vacant IBF title. Even if there was an undisputed champion they would not waste their time fighting Hrgovic or Zhang. I expect Hrgovic to win & His worshippers will say it’s a duck but everyone else knows that he simply has no fanbase & brings no money to the table. The champion will just vacate the title like Lennox did with 2 of his belts instead of wasting time fighting John Ruiz & Chris Byrd. Nobody cares about Hrgovic or Zhang. Zhang isn’t even popular in his own country. Neither of these guys deserve to be in this position as they have beaten no one. Typical IBF stuff with Hrgovic getting such a high ranking just like Charles Martin when he got his #2 IBF ranking both times. Beat Washington more recently before losing to Ortiz & beat nobody for his #2 ranking the first time around.
          Last edited by joe strong; 03-22-2022, 07:11 AM.

Comment

2 slow hard hitting slugs. Hrgovc hits harder and takes a better punch. Zhang looks like he's actually 48 years old. Hrgvc by 7th round KO.
            Last edited by Wacked_Out; 03-22-2022, 01:55 PM.

Comment

Being on Canelo's undercard is huge exposure for the winner. Great opportunity.

Comment

Zhang kind of sucks and is an unhealthy old man. Hrgovich is a big stiff robot too though so I guess he could potentially be upset. I'm assuming he will be the favourite.

Regardless I'll be rooting for Zhang since Hrgovich does nothing for me.

Comment

Working...
                X