Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gabriel Rosado-Shane Mosley Jr. Eyed For April 9 DAZN Card Topped By Garcia-Tagoe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gabriel Rosado-Shane Mosley Jr. Eyed For April 9 DAZN Card Topped By Garcia-Tagoe

Two veteran boxers in need of a win will meet at the crossroads. BoxingScene.com has learned that plans are in place for a middleweight clash between Gabriel Rosado and Shane Mosley Jr. The bout will serve in supporting capacity to the return of top lightweight contender Ryan Garcia, who faces Ghana's Emmanuel Tagoe atop an April 9 show from Alamodome in San Antonio, Texas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Shane Jr can't handle Rosado
    Motofan Motofan likes this.

Comment

Think Rosado should handle this one. He always is focused.

Comment

Decent fight I guess. Good for Rosado to get a spot on the card and both of em for getting a payday. This is make it or break it for Mosley

Comment

I think this is the first fight in a long time I would favor Rosado

Comment

I guess...was hoping for Berlanga vs Rosado for June 11th, would be GREAT for PR Day Parade Weekend at MSG
            chepboxingking chepboxingking likes this.

Comment

Great matchups, no divas making hard demands, just great fights at no crazy expense to watch. Thanks DAZN.

Comment

Blah… should have a younger fighter with potential fighting as the co feature to Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                  I guess...was hoping for Berlanga vs Rosado for June 11th, would be GREAT for PR Day Parade Weekend at MSG
                  probably was the plan until Berlanga looked like dog sh** on Saturday. Top Rank likely realized he wasn’t ready for a journeyman like Rosado.

sicko sicko likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                    probably was the plan until Berlanga looked like dog sh** on Saturday. Top Rank likely realized he wasn’t ready for a journeyman like Rosado.
                    Who were some of the other names mentioned by TR as step up fights for Berlanga (before his struggles with Coceres)? Ol' Bob or someone mentioned a few of the names and I thought they would be stuff tests, those names aren't on anyone's lips nowadays. I can't remember them anymore....

Comment

Working...
                    X