Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kambosos To Lomachenko: Once I Wipe The Floor With Haney, We'll Make Our Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kambosos To Lomachenko: Once I Wipe The Floor With Haney, We'll Make Our Fight

As BoxingScene.com reported earlier today, Vasiliy Lomachenko has been ruled out from a potential clash with IBF, WBC Franchise, WBO, WBA lightweight champion George Kambosos.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Doubtful that he knocks off Haney, but he pulled it off against Lopez, so who knows. Hopefully this fight happens sooner than later. LW division has been a sloppy mess lately.
    champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

I am a little bit interested to see how Haney does against Kambosos. If Kambosos can rev his engine fro
      1-12 he might have a chance. If it goes to decision Lord help Haney! Haney sure doesn’t like to get hit, that’s been evident, and George could very well just out work Haney. I’ve never seen Haney have to go to war, and Kambosos ain’t laying down for him. Could be a great fight. TBD
      AmpMcv AmpMcv Shadoww702 Shadoww702 like this.

Comment

I hope kambumsauce beats him haney is annoying af
        alexoneness alexoneness likes this.

Comment

Sounds like paper champ Haneys game plan is to run.

Comment

Gotta say. Massive props to Kombosauce. He won the title in a huge upset against a top guy and immediately goes for Lomachenko. Once Lomachenko can't fight due to the war, he jumps to Haney. No easy touch in sight. Wants all the smoke. A real fighter.

Comment

If Kambosos fights Haney in the U.S., he’s not winning a decision. Robbery in the making.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                Gotta say. Massive props to Kombosauce. He won the title in a huge upset against a top guy and immediately goes for Lomachenko. Once Lomachenko can't fight due to the war, he jumps to Haney. No easy touch in sight. Wants all the smoke. A real fighter.
                Yea mad respect for Kam he could have easily just took a easy voluntary defense. I personally don’t see him beating Haney or Loma both of their styles seem to be all wrong for him but I also didn’t think he was gonna beat Teo so I guess we’ll see. He may just be one of those guys that rises to the occasion
                landotter landotter Afi23 Afi23 like this.

Comment

Great news!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                    If Kambosos fights Haney in the U.S., he’s not winning a decision. Robbery in the making.
                    They said around June 5th in Australia

Haney aint winning over their either.

Comment

Working...
                    X