Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko Staying In War-Torn Ukraine, Kambosos To Pursue Unification Fight With Haney

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lomachenko Staying In War-Torn Ukraine, Kambosos To Pursue Unification Fight With Haney

Vasiliy Lomachenko's courageous commitment to his country has forced him to withdraw from his shot at George Kambosos Jr.'s lightweight titles.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Respect. Already my no.1 boxer. Got to prepare for the possibility that by the time he feels ready to leave, he's lost it.

Comment

I wonder if Usyk stays behind as well? I don't think either deserve criticism for whatever they choose to do.

Comment

Kambosos-Haney could end up being a clash of styles.

Comment

Well, this is definitely worthy of praise.
          Absolut respect!

Though still surprised to see that snake Lou and Kambozo wanted to bitćh out of the undisputed fight, real undisputed (for idiots).
          champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
            I wonder if Usyk stays behind as well? I don't think either deserve criticism for whatever they choose to do.
            I mean I get the symbolism and all but are you seriously telling me they're going to put these guys on the front lines? I've heard people making cracks about wearing stuff from our new spring collection regarding the fresh fatigues and photo ops and all but I'm not trying to be disrespectful when I ask. What are they actually doing? Wondering if it's a bigger morale boost for his people if Usyk takes more pictures in uniform with a rifle vs beating up Joshua again. Like you said I don't think anyone can fault them either way.
            siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

Incredible sacrifice and bravery from Lomachenko. A true fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by sidefx996 View Post

I mean I get the symbolism and all but are you seriously telling me they're going to put these guys on the front lines? I've heard people making cracks about wearing stuff from our new spring collection regarding the fresh fatigues and photo ops and all but I'm not trying to be disrespectful when I ask. What are they actually doing? Wondering if it's a bigger morale boost for his people if Usyk takes more pictures in uniform with a rifle vs beating up Joshua again. Like you said I don't think anyone can fault them either way.
                I mean they are on the territorial defensive team and while it may not be likely they get on the front lines, you just don't know how long this war will go in. So they may be on the frontline at some point. Either way, neither Lomachenko nor Usyk are even thinking of boxing right now. Usyk is going to stay back with the rest of the men in the country. There will be a big blowback if they leave the country.

Comment

I hope Lomachenko, Usyk, Klitschko’s, stay safe. It sucks. We need to see Vitali vs Putin in a ring, with Wlad as Putin’s headcoach so he can poison his water even though Vitali would kill him anyway. Just some extra torture.

Comment

Good.

I mean, I would've been fine with seein Loma relieve Kambosos of his belts, but I'm even happier that we're going to see a undisputed champion at one of boxing's glamour divisions for the first time in years.

Comment

Working...
                    X