Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Montana Love To Fight Gabriel Valenzuela On Canelo-Bivol PPV Undercard May 7

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Montana Love To Fight Gabriel Valenzuela On Canelo-Bivol PPV Undercard May 7

Montana Love has been added to the Canelo Alvarez-Dmitry Bivol undercard. Matchroom Boxing and DAZN announced Monday afternoon that Love will meet Mexico's Gabriel Valenzuela in a 10-round junior welterweight match May 7 at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. Those two corporate partners also confirmed what BoxingScene.com reported two weeks ago, that unbeaten heavyweights Filip Hrgovic and Zhang Zhilei will square off in a 12-round IBF elimination match on the Alvarez-Bivol undercard.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Montana Love this guy can really fight, he's exciting to watch, and can possibly win a title in the near future.

Comment

Love should beat his opponent without issue. Valenzuela doesn't really have any notable wins on his ledger. I imagine this one isn't costing alot to put together and gives Matchroom a nice showcase fight for one of their more promising American fighters.

Wonder if Montana brings the sombrero and French Bulldog in the ring again. I like Love, he's entertaining and I think he has a nice future ahead of him.

Comment

This pretty MF’er can actually box and punch. I hope he focused and stay ready because people can’t wait to see him get his pretty aSs kicked!

Comment

Love is like an upgraded version of Blair Cobbs: better clothes, better skills.

In his DAZN debut he shoved his kid out of the way so he could hug his absurd tiny dog after winning. Kid was like, Whaaaa...?
          Last edited by gluvsup; 03-21-2022, 11:55 PM.

Comment

Glad to see Montana Love getting some shine! Hope he makes 140lbs. this time!

Comment

Working...
            X