Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren: Joshua Has Been Exposed; I Think Joe Joyce Will Wear Him Down, Knock Him Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Warren: Joshua Has Been Exposed; I Think Joe Joyce Will Wear Him Down, Knock Him Out

Promoter Frank Warren sees a lot of *****s in Anthony Joshua's armor that he believes his client, Joe Joyce, can take advantage of. Talk of a fight between the British heavyweights has been brewing ever since Joshua, the former unified titlist in the division, hinted that he may take a stay-busy,
    [Click Here To Read More]

I favour Joyce in this matchup. Joshua’s biggest vulnerabilities are his gas tank and punch resistance and Joyce will inevitably test both of those.

Comment

The minute Joshua tweeted about stopping Joe in a round and nothing’s changed, I told everyone we will now have Matchroom HQ telling us why it won’t happen.

Frank smith & Eddie have both had differing reasons as to why it isn’t Viable. Why not have a purse bid / auction??

Warren does need to concede Joshua would be the A Side, that is indisputable.

Bt and could work with Sky Sports PPV or DAZN ppv. Would do very well. Especially with Fury/Whyte also this year. Be the Current 4 best heavies in Britain going at it.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
        I favour Joyce in this matchup. Joshua’s biggest vulnerabilities are his gas tank and punch resistance and Joyce will inevitably test both of those.
        Agree. Joyce cannot allow AJ to just tee off on him though, as AJ is more than capable of stopping him.

Comment

Joe is going to stop AJ with a jab? As little as I think about AJs chin, it's not that frail.

Comment

Joshua in dramatic decline. One loss from stepping stone gatekeeper

Comment

In as much as both are true, Joyce can’t just walk through Joshua until he tires. Nobody’s chin is uncrackable and it could actually turn out to be a fight that makes AJ look great.

Comment

Joe's feet are so bad and Joshua's so good. I think Joshua leverages this advantage to a fairly easy win.

Comment

Move on, nothing to see here.

Zero chance of this fight happening next.

Comment

It's not a bad fight. Before the Usyk and Ruiz defeats I would've said Joshua beats Joyce, but not sure now.

Comment

Working...
                    X