Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jose Zepeda Gets Quick KO Win, Wants Josh Taylor or Jose Ramirez Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jose Zepeda Gets Quick KO Win, Wants Josh Taylor or Jose Ramirez Next

Francisco 'Verdugo' P?rez withstood the first round simply because there wasn't much activity by either boxer, but as soon as the second round began - top junior welterweight contender Jose 'Chon' Zepeda took over the entire contest when he let his hands go.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Zepeda will destroy Josh Taylor

Comment

I remember when ramirez when to war with zepeda and he got criticized for it. Now zepeda is getting that respect as a formidable fight for anyone at 140.

Comment

Jose Zepeda is a heck of a fighter with power, chin, boxing ability, and tremendous heart.
        I can definitely see him when a title in the near future, he's earned it.
        Megaman99 Megaman99 likes this.

Comment

Wouldn't mind seeing Chon fight Ramirez, Catterall or Taylor. A fight between him and Prograis would be fireworks but they are two of my favorite fighters so I'd be gutted to see one of them lose.

Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

Give Zepeda his title shot the man is a beast future champ

Comment

How about Prograis?

Comment

Just read that he's fighting prograis next, can't wait for that.

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
                  How about Prograis?
                  In one of the articles it said progais was next with the wbc.

Comment

Rising star isn't he, Chon. Exciting and consistent fighter.

Comment

Working...
                    X