Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cody Crowley Expects Fireworks With Josesito Lopez, Vows To Turn Him Back

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cody Crowley Expects Fireworks With Josesito Lopez, Vows To Turn Him Back

Fireworks are expected when welterweights Cody Crowley and Josesito Lopez collide in the opening fight for the Showtime pay-per-view card on April 16 at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas. The main event will feature a welterweight unification between Errol Spence and Yordenis Ugas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lopez should be thinking about retirement, he had a good career and doesn't need to take anymore punishment. That said I'd like to see him go out with a win

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
      Lopez should be thinking about retirement, he had a good career and doesn't need to take anymore punishment. That said I'd like to see him go out with a win
      A true punching bag of the stars,would be cool to see him go out on a win.

Comment

Josesito may win this only because the Anglo kid sucks..

Comment

Nice fight! Crowley just dominated the IBF #1 fighter, yet I feel Josesito might be a better fighter? Time will tell!

Comment

Working...
          X