Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Alexis Rocha Drops, Takes Out Blair Cobbs in Ninth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Alexis Rocha Drops, Takes Out Blair Cobbs in Ninth

Rocha, Cobbs Fight Photos Gallery - Los Angeles, California - In a welterweight grudge match, Alexis Rocha (18-1, 13 KOs) picked up the biggest win of his career as he battered, dropped and stopped previously unbeaten Blair Cobbs (15-1-1, 10 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

cobbs, aka "the blair ***** project" got his talk shoved down his pie hole. next stop: job center

Comment

Blair’s hair just made every shot stand out that much more. I was rooting for him so it got a bit sad to watch.
      Boxknowledge75 Boxknowledge75 likes this.

Comment

Blair would have been a great challenger for something but he lost all the flair after this fight

Comment

He could still find some fun fights. Not a ppv main buy something

Comment

I thought Blair had a real flair for publicity & hoopla. I'm really surprised they threw him in with someone like Rocha when he coulda made ten times as much v Thurman or Conor Benn. I guess he could still go in with Benn. Benn's people are not interested in putting him in with anyone who knows a speedbag from a heavy bag. They are shamelessly swerving both Mackinson & Essuman. They don't want their boy ending up like Kurt Zouma's cat.

Comment

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
              Blair’s hair just made every shot stand out that much more. I was rooting for him so it got a bit sad to watch.
              I knew he was an undefeated joke but I like him, his persona and the Wooooo! Is Funny all the time. Can’t wait for his comeback especially after the woooo! at the end of his interview
              Motofan Motofan likes this.

Comment

Working...
              X