Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Thor Bjornsson Drops, Decisions Eddie Hall in Grudge Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Thor Bjornsson Drops, Decisions Eddie Hall in Grudge Fight

Thor, Hall Fight Photos Gallery - Two rivals finally settled their five year feud. Hafthor "Thor" Bjornsson dropped and outboxed strongman rival Eddie Hall in their bitter showdown on Saturday in Dubai.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Considering he is a 6'8 powerlifter/strongman with such enormous mass Thor's tank and his movement and fluidity are somewhat quite impressive imo
    Butt stuff Butt stuff likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      Considering he is a 6'8 powerlifter/strongman with such enormous mass Thor's tank and his movement and fluidity are somewhat quite impressive imo
      you don't think both of them are full of peds though ...both strength and endurance peds?

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post

you don't think both of them are full of peds though ...both strength and endurance peds?
        ANY boxer not in VADA 24/365 are and you’re fooling yourself to think otherwise.

Comment

They actually didn't look that bad if you compare them to when those wwe guys tried to box in the past, who couldn't even throw a jab properly.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
            They actually didn't look that bad if you compare them to when those wwe guys tried to box in the past, who couldn't even throw a jab properly.
            You mean the Brawl For All back in the late 90s? where the eventual winner got quickly flatlined by Butterbean.....

Comment

They looked good, bottom line. I hope this allows them to pull the hatchet out of each other's back and bury it somewhere else, maybe even rekindle a friendship that was under a lot of harsh super ultra competative pressure. They both decked each other a few times... I don't think they even care who "won." Eddie impressed me with his head movement and change of levels, The mountain has some boxing chops... Nice scrap.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post

ANY boxer not in VADA 24/365 are and you’re fooling yourself to think otherwise.
                lol - i'm pretty sure there are a lot of boxers on peds - not sure about EVERY boxer not in VADA - but.... my point was that I'm beyond certain that these 2 are on peds

coincidentally I was on boxrec today and i noticed that they note whether a boxer is enrolled in Vada 24/365 - Berlanga isn't and Tank isn't - that i looked at. Canelo is.
                Last edited by SteveM; 03-20-2022, 06:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X