Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Stands Firm, Says DAZN Must Be Involved in Charlo-Munguia Or No Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Stands Firm, Says DAZN Must Be Involved in Charlo-Munguia Or No Fight

Golden Boy Promotions CEO Oscar De La Hoya is standing firm that DAZN must be involved in a potential middleweight fight between WBC world champion Jermall Charlo and undefeated contender Jaime Munguia.
    [Click Here To Read More]

How exactly did Dazn build Munguia when he only fought on network last 5 fights? Oscar gotta be back on coke….

Comment

Not a huge fight if sales above tank davis paltry #s i would be suprised. Plus look at charlo resume look at his interview with mike tyson. Dude a joke only looking for a canelo fight. Body language when subject of benevidez comes up. Charlo wont take a risk. Knows will get ko by canelo. Arent you the 160 champ wheres andrade adams names. Charlo is the same dude that ran from daniel jacobs at 160

Comment

What’s funny is Munguia is not required to fight exclusively on DAZN. & DAZN isn’t even asking to be apart of this fight, it’s Oscar that’s making this an issue.

Wasn’t too long ago that Oscar had voiced his displeasure with DAZN & appeared to be preparing to move his stable to Triller. Even doing some premature promo for triller. - All because Canelo left & went to Eddie & DAZN started giving Eddie first dibs on fight dates.

Now that Triller looks like it isn’t a viable option anymore because of all their shady business, me thinks Oscar is trying to kiss ass and find favor with DAZN again.

Comment

What a pile of shyt. He just cost a Munguia his first huge payday. Munguia even agreed to the money. Both fighters did. At the end of the day Oscar is saving his fighter to make fights that absolutely mean nothing. Andrade has gone to 168 and Golovkin will fight Alvared in September. Now Munguia will have some decent opponents at 160 but this is ridiculous. Even the WBC wanted this fight bad

Comment

Munguia isn't the champion. He has no belt. The fight is for Charlo's belt. No way it happens on Oscar's terms.
            Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Oscar is turning into a serious fkk up, I think the drugs and kitchen utensils up the bum are starting to take their toll on his decision making. I don't know what his reasoning is for this demand but I know it won't be a good reason and I also know the only outcome will be that the fight doesn't happen.
              The Big Dunn The Big Dunn likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
                Oscar is turning into a serious fkk up, I think the drugs and kitchen utensils up the bum are starting to take their toll on his decision making. I don't know what his reasoning is for this demand but I know it won't be a good reason and I also know the only outcome will be that the fight doesn't happen.
                So if Oscar refuses to let his guy fight on another platform whilst STILL trying to make the fight, he’s an idiot who’s a constant “Fuuck up” who’s on drugs.

But when Eddie refuses to let his guy fight elsewhere and makes no effort to make the fights fans demand, he’s a genius who’s the best promoter in the whole world.

You are really Neutral, aren’t you? Obviously not. Start holding everybody to your warped standards and not just a handful of people in this sport.
                Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

So... everyone losses. Yep. That is better business.

Comment

I understand some of the criticism towards Golden Boy, and Charlo is the champ, but is it so bad to ask to be a part of the promotion?

Are Showtime a bit worried that Charlo might lose once he steps up a bit more, or are they greedy? Not sure.
                    RoadMan94 RoadMan94 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X