Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Xander Zayas Looks Sharp, Beats Courageous Quincy LaVallais By Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Xander Zayas Looks Sharp, Beats Courageous Quincy LaVallais By Decision

NEW YORK - Xander Zayas looked as sharp Saturday night as the popular Puerto Rican prospect has appeared in any of his 13 professional fights.
    [Click Here To Read More]

No doubt Zayas will be a world champion. I'm a fan

Comment

damn bruh he is a cutie. he needs to fight better fighters because that dude didnt throw anything. Just dancing in there.

Comment

Now X actually has that REAL "IT" Factory and he gets better fight by fight

Far more Upside than Berlanga that is for sure

Comment

Sharp? Like a butter knife.. More like ExPoSeD....

Comment

He is good but i worry about his lack of power. He is young and will certainly have to move up in the next few years. I don't know if his power carries to 160 or 168.

Comment

Originally posted by crisantonio917 View Post
              Sharp? Like a butter knife.. More like ExPoSeD....
              Exposed..lol..the penis is small with this one

Comment

I’ve seen his last five fights. This kid is special, he’s working on a new thing in the actual fight each time. He’s not showboating, he’s in there putting in the work for the harder fights. Take note.
                Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by jockpunk View Post
                  He is good but i worry about his lack of power. He is young and will certainly have to move up in the next few years. I don't know if his power carries to 160 or 168.
                  He's not a concussive hitter but his opponent has a solid chin and slippery defense.

Comment

I feel like Zayas is everything that Berlanga is not. The kid is humble and continues to hone his craft and develop his skills. He had a tricky and durable opponents in there and dominated offensively and was responsible enough with his defense.
                    ​​​​​​
                    I think he has a bright future and I imagine he will be headlining many fight cards at MSG over the course of his career.
                    AeroED AeroED Castilo Castilo like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X