Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thor Bjornsson Drops Eddie Hall Twice, Wins Six Round Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Thor Bjornsson Drops Eddie Hall Twice, Wins Six Round Decision

They waited nearly two years and traded harsh words for over five years, but the fight has finally concluded with Game of Thrones star Hafthor "Thor" Bjornsson (AKA The Mountain) securing a six round unanimous decision over bitter rival Eddie Hall on Saturday night at the Duty Free Tennis Stadium in Dubai, UAE.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Thor would beat AJ

he has better footwork no
    joke

Comment

Thor has talent.

Comment

Expected Thor to win tbh. He's acutally spent time with boxing coaches and sparring boxers and having these little 4 rounders against pros and acutally has picked up a few things. Where as hall has just been sparring random meatheads in his own home gym and then spent the last 2 weeks sunbathing in Dubai. It just looked like a fight between two novices with one who acutally took it seriously

Comment

These guys have more talent than Jake Paul. Also no clinching.

Comment

Eddie Hall done well. I pretty much expected Bjornsson to win, it was just a matter of how etc

I think Hall if he would of embraced boxing 100%, the same way Bjornsson has? He would of performed way better.

Hall done well to survive the distance,and deck Bjornsson.

I am not sure whether Hall has the passion for boxing, like Bjornsson.

Hall is clearly a very competitive individual, he is going to want to challenge himself in some way. That is why, I think he will want to fight again.

This is Hall's first real fight.

Note: I don't agree with this uppity attitude people have 'Anytime there are fights staged like this'. Two men have have just settled their differences inside the boxing ring. This could of happened on the street, down a back alley 'But it did not, it happened inside the boxing ring'. Two men, Champions in their own sports, have just fought each other in front of the world 'And that was a real fight'.

Boxing is a working class sport guys, that is what you need to remember. It is not a elitist sport, and attracts all kinds of people, because discrimination is low. That is why I honestly do not understand this uppity attitude? Strange elitist uppity attitude from people.

Get over it, and sort it out.

Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 03-19-2022, 07:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
              Thor would beat AJ

joke
              Oh my days

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                Thor would beat AJ

joke
                Lol u people need to bloody stop

Comment

Thor beats the crap out of the fake bodybuilder who got beaten by taco merchant and former cw. (In both bodybuilding and boxing.)

Comment

Nsb is an absoloute joke, just look at this thread for proof.

Comment

Working...
                    X