No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Avanesyan Demolishes Oskari Metz in One Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Avanesyan Demolishes Oskari Metz in One Round

David Avanesyan came to the ring at Wembley behind a European Union flag and was billed from Yerevan, Armenia, before he demolished Oskari Metz, of Finland, in two minutes in defense of his European welterweight title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

What a f**cking f**ggot. The Tsar saved Armenian *********s by taking them under his protection. Russian protection. And this coward repays Russia by boxing under the EU flag and denying the soil of his birth.

I spit on you, David Avanesyan. Ptooey! Ptooey!

Comment

What the hell is the plan with Avanesyan? He had won and defended the Euro title, was on the verge of a title shot, then fights two walkovers that do nothing for him. Shame, cuz he is at his peak and looks really good right now. Don't know what Queensberry can do for him though, I'm afraid he's going to miss his window of opportunity

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
        What the hell is the plan with Avanesyan? He had won and defended the Euro title, was on the verge of a title shot, then fights two walkovers that do nothing for him. Shame, cuz he is at his peak and looks really good right now. Don't know what Queensberry can do for him though, I'm afraid he's going to miss his window of opportunity
        Indeed, it's shiet or get off the pot time. If there's nothing meaningful coming up, Avanesyan should jump ship.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
          What a f**cking f**ggot. The Tsar saved Armenian *********s by taking them under his protection. Russian protection. And this coward repays Russia by boxing under the EU flag and denying the soil of his birth.

May have been a request by the EBU and BBBoC to avoid the fight being canceled.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post

David Avaesyan is of Armenian origin, based in the UK. He also has a Serbian boxing license. Thus, he can still fight and conduct his profession. Why should he not? To honour Putler's mad war? Please keep your propaganda outside the boxing forums. Even more so if you support Russia's unjust war of aggression on another sovereign state in Europe.
            M111 M111 Slowhand Slowhand like this.

Comment

We all called a one rounder fighting the 181st ranked guy gets you nowhere.

Comment

EU flag doe. That's embarrassing. But he'll be able to say he had no choice, I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by PredatorStyle View Post
                  EU flag doe. That's embarrassing. But he'll be able to say he had no choice, I suppose.
                  How so? Russian flag is good for two things, a wrapper for dead Russian soldiers and wiping your arse.
                  outboxxer outboxxer likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                    He can't force Conor Benn to stop being a coward and to get in the ring with him.

Comment

Working...
                    X