No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Regis Prograis Stops Tyrone McKenna In Sixth Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Regis Prograis Stops Tyrone McKenna In Sixth Round

Regis Prograis is poised for a second title run. The former WBA junior welterweight titlist effortlessly turned away Belfast's Tyrone McKenna, blasting out the 6'1" southpaw in the sixth round of their WBC junior welterweight semifinal eliminator. Prograis--a New Orleans-based, Houston-bred southpaw--dropped McKenna in round two and continued to apply pressure until a pair of cuts forced a stoppage at 1:40 of round six Saturday at Duty Free Tennis Stadium in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Any streams of this card??

Comment

I like Regis, very talented and seems like a good dude. You don't hear of him getting in trouble.

Comment

Looks like he can make 140 easy. I'd like to see Prograis vs Lopez
        NC Uppercut NC Uppercut likes this.

Comment

Would like to see Ramirez vs Prograis, but probably won't happen.. Ramirez gonna chicken out.
          MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

If it were to happen , Ramirez would be having fits all night
            Frustrated to the point where he’d make the fight real ugly and still lose
            NC Uppercut NC Uppercut likes this.

Comment

Zepeda/Ramirez 2 for the WBC belt, winner mandated to face Prograis. This is what I'm hoping for, Regis could take one more stay busy fight while waiting for the winner of that other fight

Comment

I like Regis.. I had him losing to Taylor by the narrowest of margins. Good to see him coming back for another go.

Comment

Comment

This guy still out there fighting once a year vs bums till he can cash out?

Comment

Working...
                    X