Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arslanbek Makhmudov: I Feel I'm Progressing By Leaps and Bounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arslanbek Makhmudov: I Feel I'm Progressing By Leaps and Bounds

On February 19, Arslanbek Makhmudov (14-0, 14 KOs) dealt a crippling blow to the usually durable Polish giant Mariusz Wach with a sixth round stoppage, a feat that Hughie Fury, Dillian Whyte and Jarrell Miller could not achieve.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Makh has made tremendous progress in a short period
    His only problem is getting fights
    Nobody wants to fight him , to me that’s two steps back
    He need some those gatekeepers to give him rounds
    By doing that he’ll see different angles of the game where he can learn to adapt

Comment

Not to sure how the management situation hangs, but surely a fight with hrgovic would entertain!

Comment

he has progressed so much that all he fights are human heavybags. PATHETIC

Comment

Wach was a good win but he needs a few more of them fringe guys but not sure opponents like Hammer or Forest are going to step in with him. Team Mak might have to overpay to get opponents.
          MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by noone View Post
            he has progressed so much that all he fights are human heavybags. PATHETIC

Nobody wants to fight him

I read an article that before he made it ( wtv ) , Valuev had the same problem

Comment

Wach: "if I can't take those punches, nobody can."

Joe Joyce: "hold my beer."

Comment

Working...
              X