Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Yuriorkis Gamboa: I'll Test Isaac Cruz, See if He Can Stand Up To My Power

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Yuriorkis Gamboa: I'll Test Isaac Cruz, See if He Can Stand Up To My Power

Veteran former world champion Yuriorkis Gamboa is hoping to give his career a big boost by toppling Mexican slugger Isaac Cruz. Their fight will be part of the Showtime PPV undercard that supports the welterweight unification between Errol "The Truth" Spence Jr. and Yordenis Ugas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

It’s like gamboa is the A side and he can pick all the names he wants to fight lol.

Comment

Wait what? When has Gamboa shown any power since wobbling Crawford? Respect to the vet but he's sounding a little senile/delusional. The man is chinny af too. It's hard to dispute. All thing considered though, they both went 12 rounds with Davis but Gamboa was stopped late trying to survive, while Cruz pushed the distance hard and tried his damndest to win. Very different stories.

Comment

If he can’t, then Davis has some splaining to do

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
          Wait what? When has Gamboa shown any power since wobbling Crawford? Respect to the vet but he's sounding a little senile/delusional. The man is chinny af too. It's hard to dispute. All thing considered though, they both went 12 rounds with Davis but Gamboa was stopped late trying to survive, while Cruz pushed the distance hard and tried his damndest to win. Very different stories.
          It's called hyping up a fight. Tf you expect him to say? "Oh I'm just here for the check. I've been past it and just wanna get paid."

Comment

Originally posted by PeepeePoopooMan View Post

It's called hyping up a fight. Tf you expect him to say? "Oh I'm just here for the check. I've been past it and just wanna get paid."
            Christ, I mean at this point, I might as well yeah, but is this really an interesting development? I'd love to see him upset Cruz, but I don't see it. Pitbull vs old reliable sheepdog might be more reliable.

Comment

Originally posted by The tucker View Post
              It’s like gamboa is the A side and he can pick all the names he wants to fight lol.
              He has more spine than Canelo that’s for sure. Gotta give Gamboa credit for his willingness to fight the best out there.
              THC THC Castilo Castilo like this.

Comment

if gamboa somehow wins then tank will be even more laughably pathetic
                Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

It’s 2022
                  Never would I have thought we would be mentioning Gamboa name at this point

Comment

Anyone know when the Gamboa vs Juanma Lopez fight is happening?
                    THC THC KING S.O.G KING S.O.G like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X