Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hughie Fury's Return: Robert Helenius and Michael Hunter Being Explored

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hughie Fury's Return: Robert Helenius and Michael Hunter Being Explored

According to promoter Ben Shalom of BOXXER, heavyweight contender Hughie Fury could potentially face Robert Helenius or Michael Hunter in his next fight. Shalom was hoping to match Fury, the cousin of WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury, in a domestic clash against veteran Derek Chisora - but the British veteran has very little interest in facing Fury.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Either fight is pretty decent and a move in the right direction.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
      Either fight is pretty decent and a move in the right direction.
      Yeah I'd prefer baby Hughie and the Nordic nightmare but Hunter would be a decent chess match

Comment

Not a chance he fights either

Comment

No doubt they will be looking at Hunter because he had a gift draw his last fight . One thing that is constant Peter always attempts guys who look poor in their last fight if he can .

Comment

Hughie is just a baby, when he gets to 37-38 he will be complete fighter and ready for the best out there. Just need to give him time......

Comment

Hunter beats him up.

Comment

Stylistically, I would say Michael Hunter is the best fight for Fury.

Fury will be in less danger of being banged out b Hunter, but at the same time? It would be a really good win, and test.

I actually think Robert Helenius could beat Hughie Fury. Helenius is current on a good run, this is a extremely dangerous fight for Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by slimPickings View Post
                  Hunter beats him up.
                  After last fight I’d say Hughie is the favorite and that means Hunter looked really bad . Hughie can’t punch but he gave Parker work , Hunter has an easy Styke to make look bad like Hughie so it’s a pickem fight .

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
                    Stylistically, I would say Michael Hunter is the best fight for Fury.

Fury will be in less danger of being banged out b Hunter, but at the same time? It would be a really good win, and test.

I actually think Robert Helenius could beat Hughie Fury. Helenius is current on a good run, this is a extremely dangerous fight for Fury.
                    Has Hughie ever been on the canvas? So what makes you think Helenius would bang him out? Povetkin& Parker couldn’t do it. Pulev had him badly cut & tee’d off on him. Either fight could be a WBA eliminator. Hunter & Helenius already won WBA eliminators so it is interesting that the WBA ordered Helenius/Fury over Hunter/Helenius…
                    Last edited by joe strong; 03-17-2022, 08:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X