Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Showtime's Espinoza: Jake Paul is Looking For a Noisemaking, Big Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Showtime's Espinoza: Jake Paul is Looking For a Noisemaking, Big Fight

Jake Paul's next fight was not among the boxing events Showtime unveiled Tuesday as part of the network's announcement of its spring and early-summer schedule.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Could he be taking on a boxer?

Comment

5-0 as a “pro boxer” yet has never fought a pro boxer...absolute circus.

Comment

Tommy fury was the perfect guy for him. It will be his first "boxer" and if he beats him it gives him that aura of legitimacy while people knowing that Tommy's boxing "career" is a half hearted effort to just keep his name out there until he can be a reality TV celebrity or influencer or whatever the fuk else he can find that pays more.

I swear to god though Chavez Jr better not fight one of these youtubers, he consistently fuks things up. Quits fights, looses to MMA guys, I KNOW they have to be targeting him one day. His level of experience he should be able to destroy those guys but he routinely fuks up and lets down his old man.

Comment

Another small, washed up wrestler from the UFC.

Comment

Originally posted by N!Ck F. View Post
            5-0 as a “pro boxer” yet has never fought a pro boxer...absolute circus.
            Look at Canelo's first five fights and tell me it's much different. First 4 opponents had total of 3 fights and 0 wins.
            Last edited by tritium_arma; 03-17-2022, 11:02 AM.

Comment

I hear Chavez Jr is ready and willing to dissapoint his father again.
              wrecksracer wrecksracer likes this.

Comment

Who will he box, Glover Teixeira or Dustin Poirer? Should we care?

Nope, but I respect his hustle.

Comment

He should fight Noisy Boy then..

Screenshot_20220317-110042_Firefox.jpg

Comment

Paul VS. Usyk!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X