Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermell Charlo on David Benavidez: He's Not a Real 168-Pounder, Needs to Fight at Cruiserweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jermell Charlo on David Benavidez: He's Not a Real 168-Pounder, Needs to Fight at Cruiserweight

Jermell Charlo thinks David Benavidez, for all his ability, is a weight bully. For that reason, Charlo, who holds three of the four major belts in the 154-pound division, is not totally sold on the idea of his twin brother, the middleweight titlist Jermall, moving up in weight to face Benavidez, the 168-pound contender. It would not be on a level playing field, the 154-pound Charlo said.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Sounds like a duck to me. Guess he rather stay fighting middle tier MWs like Andrade. These two can stay begging for a Canelo fight that they clearly don't deserve. At least he has a slightly better resume than Andrade.

Comment

If both make 168 what’s the issue?

I actually think Charlo beats Benavidez comfortably too.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
        If both make 168 what’s the issue?

I actually think Charlo beats Benavidez comfortably too.
        I agree about both guys as long as both make 168 it's a level playing field at that rate. As far as Charlo beating Benavidez I disagree but I can respect why you would say that too. Both Charlos can fight. I think Mell has a bigger desire to be great and takes bigger challenges but Mall is no push over for anybody.
        Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
          Sounds like a duck to me. Guess he rather stay fighting middle tier MWs like Andrade. These two can stay begging for a Canelo fight that they clearly don't deserve. At least he has a slightly better resume than Andrade.
          Keep that same energy about begging for a fight they don't deserve when it comes to Virgil Ortiz vs Spence.
          isagj isagj likes this.

Comment

If you're able to make weight, you belong in any division that works for you.

Comment

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA .... in my town we call this "FEARRRRRRR" .... This twins are a complete OVERRATED JOKE ... after they spoke so much trash ... HAHAHAHAHAHA , FEARRRR

SPANISH: En my pueblo le llamamos a esto sencillamente "MIEDO" ... Tanta mierda que hablaron las hermanitas ... Era evidente que le temian a Benavides como el diablo a la Cruz .... HAHAHAHAHA

nitramzaid@hotmail.com

Comment

Looks like David snortavidez should be at lite heavy weight. what is he scared of

Comment

Charla continuing to duck Benavidez. Even wanting him to move up in weight. What a coward.
                  ifc ifc James Hunt James Hunt like this.

Comment

Jermall was just on tysons podcast and tyson pressed him on Benavidez, and he said that David has nothing to offer him. Blatant duck.
                    James Hunt James Hunt likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X