No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Masamichi Yabuki-Kenshiro Teraji II: Buckle Up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Masamichi Yabuki-Kenshiro Teraji II: Buckle Up

By Cliff Rold - It won't be on US television this week. It doesn't make it less than what it is. There's every reason to think the rematch on Saturday between WBC light flyweight titlist Masamichi Yabuki (13-3, 12 KO) and former titlist Kenshiro Teraji (18-1, 10 KO) might be the best fight in the world this week. How can we know that?
    [Click Here To Read More]

Would love to watch this one live, but it looks like I’ll have to settle for waiting on it to be posted on YouTube or Dailymotion.

Comment

Kenshiro Teraji vs. Masamichi Yabuki was one of the best fights in 2021, a real upset and FOTY candidate. Knocking off the top jr. flyweight in dramatic fashion is commendable, retaining the title in a immediate rematch will be just as great.

I dont know who to pick in this one, all though Kenshiro contracted the Corona virus before facing Yabuki, the damage that he sustained in the first encounter might be just a bad if not worse.

According to the WBC, the fight will be aired below. But its not available in my area, maybe there are some ways around that, but some of you might be in the right spot, if so please give us a feed.

https://abema.tv/channels/fighting-s...AoiHLxQji2uX9h
      wrecksracer wrecksracer likes this.

Comment

Working...
      X