Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Xander Zayas I'd Love To Finish 2022 in Top 15 at Junior Middleweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Xander Zayas I'd Love To Finish 2022 in Top 15 at Junior Middleweight

At only 19 years old, Puerto Rican junior middleweight phenom Xander Zayas believes 2022 is the year he takes things to the next level. Zayas, who hails from San Juan and now lives in South Florida, will fight Louisiana native Quincy LaVallais in his first scheduled eight-rounder Saturday at Hulu Theater at Madison Square Garden.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Possible, but he must fight at least 3 top 20-25 type guys and win easily

Comment

Don't get so far ahead of yourself Xander, you have to take it one opponent at a time.
      You still have quite a few progressive steps to take before those lofty plan's take shape.
      I believe you can reach your intended goal's, but you must remain disciplined, and focused on the task at hand.
      You can start by being the first to stop Quincy LaVallais, in spectacular fashion in the Hulu Theater of Madison Square Garden.
      I would like to see you fight 6 times again, like you did last year, and then taper off to 4 a year starting in 2023.

Comment

Been fighting nothing but straight bums, fight a live body then start talking Bori....

Comment

He's only 19 and he's already ranked #66 after this fight he'll be top 50. Kid is well on his way at the very least by the end of the year he'll be top 25

Comment

Working...
          X