No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ruben Villa vs. Horacio Garcia Set Down For April 15

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ruben Villa vs. Horacio Garcia Set Down For April 15

Returning after his first chance at a world title, Thompson Boxing's featherweight contender Ruben "Drac" Villa (18-1, 5 KOs), who is co-promoted with Banner Promotions, will make his 2022 debut as he headlines Thompson Boxing's "Path To Glory" event on Friday, April 15, 2022. Villa will square off against battle tested veteran, Horacio Garcia (35-5-1, 25 KOs), of Guadalajara, Mexico in a 10-round main event.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    DFM DFM likes this.

I was talking about Villa yesterday wondering where he went after the loss. He doesnt have any power whatsoever but the dude is technically sound and may can make it work if he continues to hone his style.
    DFM DFM likes this.

Comment

I really like Villa, he is one of the good guys in boxing. Very technically sound.
      DFM DFM likes this.

Comment

Like Villa a lot, definitely has a lot of skills and seems to be a good dude
        DFM DFM likes this.

Comment

Villa is a very good fighter. I like him but I felt like he was betrayed in the Navarrette fight by his overconfidence. He outboxed El Vaquero for large stretches but then would get complacent and try to bang. Had he been more wary or more disciplined, he could very well have dethroned Navarrette.
          DFM DFM likes this.

Comment

Horacio Garcia is a decent opponent and a good comeback fight for Villa. I liked Villa's performance against Navarrete. It was a good competitive fight. Will definitely tune in for this.
            Last edited by DFM; 03-17-2022, 06:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X