Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juan Carlos Salgado Tabbed To Replace Vergil Ortiz Jr. Versus Michael McKinson; Under Commission Review

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Juan Carlos Salgado Tabbed To Replace Vergil Ortiz Jr. Versus Michael McKinson; Under Commission Review

Juan Carlos Salgado has emerged as a leading candidate to replace his most recent opponent from nearly four years ago--if the commission approves his return.BoxingScene.com has confirmed that Mexico City's Salgado--a former two-time junior lightweight titlist--is atop a short list of opponents under consideration to face England's Michael McKinson on short notice this weekend. The need arose once headlining attraction Vergil Ortiz Jr. (18-0, 18KOs), who was pulled from the March 19 DAZN main event after being hospitalized Monday due to rhabdomyolysis (rhabdo).
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 03-16-2022, 11:12 AM.

DAZN can watch this šhit themself.

Comment

Lost 8 of his last 9 fights? Hasn't fought for 4 years and has been a career 126-135lbers? lol please find someone else

Comment

Jesus, last time I watched Salgado fight I still had a 128k dial-up modem.
        YoungManRumble YoungManRumble likes this.

Comment

Marcelino Nicolas Lopez , Darwin Price or Pablo Cesar Cano would all be better and are from the 140 division so should be easier for em to make weight or close to it

Comment

Someone else please

Comment

Even accepting it's a very late replacement this is a horrendous choice. I remember his fight with Linares, feel like that was about 25 years ago.

Comment

He’s going to get hurt

Comment

This is a bad fight for everyone involved and, hopefully but unlikely, the commission will refuse to sanction it.

Comment

This shouldn't be allowed to happen and Golden Boy should have to keep looking for something better

Comment

Working...
                    X