Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vergil Ortiz: I Felt Like My Body Was Deteriorating; I Didn't Know Why And It Was Frustrating

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Vergil Ortiz: I Felt Like My Body Was Deteriorating; I Didn't Know Why And It Was Frustrating

The good news for Vergil Ortiz Jr. is that the recovery process has already begun. Unfortunately, it also means an even longer delay ahead of his next fight--and first of the year. The unbeaten, top-rated welterweight contender provided an update following news of his having to withdraw from a scheduled fight with England's Michael McKinson this Saturday in Los Angeles
    [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    The good news for Vergil Ortiz Jr. is that the recovery process has already begun. Unfortunately, it also means an even longer delay ahead of his next fight--and first of the year. The unbeaten, top-rated welterweight contender provided an update following news of his having to withdraw from a scheduled fight with England's Michael McKinson this Saturday in Los Angeles
    [Click Here To Read More]

Rhabdowtf?

never heard that one before

Comment

I really hope this is easily treatable, and he makes a speedy recovery.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        Rhabdowtf?

never heard that one before
        Me neither.

But sure enough, as soon as Oscar De La Hoya hears this he will look to use it together with the other kitchen utensils.

Comment

If it's from dehydration then that fvkcing sucks. Spent time in a division not fighting the top guys then moves to a division he's not big enough for.

Comment

One of my homies had this during wrestling in highschool. He had a terrible off-season where he ballooned up in weight. Had to work extra hard to get in shape and he got rhabdomyolysis because of it

Took him about 2 months to recover. The brotha was suffering while he had it. Recovery was just fine though, had to work himself up slowly

Comment

Man almost killed himself to make weight...LITERALLY!

Comment

I don't really understand what this condition is but it's sad to hear. Hope it is something he can recover from quickly and it not spoil his career.

Comment

Hmmm… Crawford and Spence and Ennis oh my!

Comment

This is one of the risks of combining extremely hard training with extreme dietary measures in order to make weight.
                    Fighters need to either stay closer to their fighting weight or stop dieting/cutting down to unnaturally light classes.
                    Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X