Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Showtime Announces 9 PBC Shows From March 26-July 9; Includes 7 Title Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Showtime Announces 9 PBC Shows From March 26-July 9; Includes 7 Title Fights

Showtime and Premier Boxing Champions announced a much-discussed spring and early-summer schedule Tuesday. The loaded slate of fights includes seven PBC cards that'll air live on Showtime and two Showtime Pay-Per-View events, which will feature Errol Spence Jr. and Gervonta "Tank" Davis. From March 26 through July 9, the PBC/Showtime schedule will be highlighted by seven world championship matches, including two title unification fights, and three title eliminators.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Al freakin Haymon boss shyt
    Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Great lineup. All on SHO other than the ppv’s. Haymon finally using his roster to give us the kind of cards we want without having to pay the ppv price.

Well, other than Spence v Crawford.

First half of 2022 looks great for the sport across all platforms.

Comment

More garbage from pbc.

Comment

Tier A (Must see): Spence-Ugas, Charlo-Castaño
          Tier B (Want to see): Lubin-Fundora, Tzyu-Gausha, Benavidez-Lemieux, Charlo-Sulecki, Magasyo-Vargas
          Tier C (Will schedule but not commit to see): Davis-Romero, Morrell and Ennis fights

Was expecting the return of Caleb Plant to see how he comes back, also dissapointed that Golden Boy screwed things for Munguia to fight Charlo, that was gonna be my third Must see fight.

Boxing will be fun for the next months, also hyped to see Canelo & GGG next fights and super excited for that Beterbiev-Smith unification.

Comment

Showtime delivers as usual. I just worry about how PBC keeps their fighters busy.
            Fox doesnt seem to be commited other than doing PPVs that no one really wants. The amount of showtime cards makes it impossible for all these fighters to have more than 2 fights a year or even just 2 fights.

Comment

Originally posted by batista84 View Post
              Tier A (Must see): Spence-Ugas, Charlo-Castaño
              Tier B (Want to see): Lubin-Fundora, Tzyu-Gausha, Benavidez-Lemieux, Charlo-Sulecki, Magasyo-Vargas
              Tier C (Will schedule but not commit to see): Davis-Romero, Morrell and Ennis fights

Was expecting the return of Caleb Plant to see how he comes back, also dissapointed that Golden Boy screwed things for Munguia to fight Charlo, that was gonna be my third Must see fight.

Boxing will be fun for the next months, also hyped to see Canelo & GGG next fights and super excited for that Beterbiev-Smith unification.
              Yeah... I dumped Showtime about 2 years ago because their boxing schedule was truly light. Sho-Box is fun, but not worth paying the premium price for all by itself.

This is a greet line up, and is showing me this PBC - Showtime marriage can really pay off. I guess I have to pony up and get it on the Hulu Live TV option because there is serious fun to be had with these bouts.
              batista84 batista84 likes this.

Comment

2 good fights out of that list, the rest are retreads or showcase fights. Typical

Comment

Does anyone know how to watch these in the UK?

Comment

apart from the Charla/Castano everything else is garbage.

Protecting Black Champs/umps at it again.

Comment

Working...
                    X