Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ennis Agrees To Multi-Fight Deal With Showtime; To Face Custio Clayton In May 14 Co-Feature

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ennis Agrees To Multi-Fight Deal With Showtime; To Face Custio Clayton In May 14 Co-Feature

Jaron Ennis doesn't know which welterweights other than Custio Clayton will express legitimate interest in fighting him later this year. The gifted Philadelphia native does, however, have a firm commitment from a network. BoxingScene.com has learned that Ennis has agreed to a multi-fight contract with Showtime, which could televise as many as three of Ennis' bouts before the end of 2022.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Charlo vs Castano II
    Ennis vs Clayton

Not bad, not bad at all!!!!

I just hope he ends up getting big names even though he is not signed to PBC.
    Boxing Beast Boxing Beast likes this.

Comment

Great signing for Showtime.

Guess I’ll be YouTubing Boots because I’m not giving that woke network a penny.

Comment

Ennis schedule for 2022

Ennis-Clayton on May
        Ennis-Crowley on Sept
        Ennis-Barrios PPV on Dec

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
          Charlo vs Castano II
          Ennis vs Clayton

Not bad, not bad at all!!!!

I just hope he ends up getting big names even though he is not signed to PBC.
          Don’t worry he’ll get Barrios on showtime ppv.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDramaShow! View Post

Don’t worry he’ll get Barrios on showtime ppv.
            Showtime wouldn't put that on PPV...If it was FOX? You better bet your a$$ that would be on PPV lol.

Ennis will be the mandatory for the IBF after this fight (should he win). If the Spence/Ugas winner fights Crawford at the end of the year, then Ennis should be getting a title shot in the first half of 2023.
            Boxingmean Boxingmean likes this.

Comment

Spence Jr after Ennis blows Clayton’s head off and becomes the next logical challenger “ehhhh okay maybe we’d better find a way to make that fight with Crawford happen”
              Fact Fact Get em up Get em up like this.

Comment

Unfortunately is what he needs to do. He is not signed to a big network or promoter and no one is going to risk their champ or top contender against him.

Comment

With Showtime behind Ennis, it's a major boost and sign that he will get a major fight sooner or later.

He will have to prove he lives up to the highest hype, and I believe he is the real deal. It won't be easy though, should he ever fight and beat Spence and/ or Crawford.

If he is that great, I can see him doing well at middleweight.
                  Bossman15 Bossman15 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by gluvsup View Post
                    Great signing for Showtime.

Guess I’ll be YouTubing Boots because I’m not giving that woke network a penny.
                    Awwww..lil puddie pop mad that Showtime is clearly the numero uno in combat sports. You mad that Dazn came here in 2018 screaming SHOWTIME IS FINISHED PPV IS DEAD....and now in 2022 they are screaming PPV IS ALIVE AND WELL SHOWTIME PLEASE HELP US OUT BECAUSE WE ARE DYING IN AMERICA.... hahahaha ... you say you're not giving that woke network a penny and you'll watch on youtube...but you do know that youtube has to pay Showtime and HBO to show their content right..you youyyou do know that right?

Comment

Working...
                    X