Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joe Joyce To Joshua: You're a Glass Cannon, Quit The Act, You Were Given Everything

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joe Joyce To Joshua: You're a Glass Cannon, Quit The Act, You Were Given Everything

The tension is heating up between British heavyweights Anthony Joshua and Joe Joyce. The two large heavyweights are very familiar with each other - with the two boxers knowing each other from their amateur days as members of Team GB.
    [Click Here To Read More]

As much of a tank and resilient as he is, Joyce is not mobile enough to secure a victory against AJ. I can see AJ sticking and moving like he did against Ruiz. Joyce doesn’t have the best hand speed, but his stamina won’t let him down for sure. If AJ were to gas during the fight from all of the moving around, then Joyce’s chances will definitely improve.

Comment

I really hope Joyce gets this fight but i'm not optimistic. Even in the UK hes not well known and he is an extremely risky opponent for Joshua. Imagine AJ taking two losses in a row and not even being viewed as the 2nd best British HW.

Comment

Joshua talks like he's a much better fighter than the one who was brutalized and KO'd by the little fat man but we all know ,inc. Joyce he isn't. It's going to be difficult keeping his chin out of harms way ...good luck with that Edward.

Comment

I'm rooting for the big slower robot... lol

Comment

Robot wars...

Comment

Aj's handlers will make him fight wallin who imo is overrated. Can take a shot but very defensive imo and lacks power

Comment

Anthony “stay humble” Joshua. I dunno who’s more irritating joshuas act or his fans defiance.

anybody who still thinks Joshua is “humble” must be the same people waiting up all night for Santa to arrive.

Comment

I don’t see how Aj can win other than a cautious decision, but even with that , I feel joes granite chin and relentless pressure will catch up with Aj and end in a tko win for joe.

Comment

Anyone acceptable will beat Joshua
                    RoadMan94 RoadMan94 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X