Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Julio Cesar Martinez vs. Sunny Edwards Unification Will Be Targeted By Hearn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Julio Cesar Martinez vs. Sunny Edwards Unification Will Be Targeted By Hearn

Promoter Eddie Hearn is planning to pursue a flyweight unification clash between world champions Julio Cesar Martinez and Sunny Edwards. Before that scenario can be explored, both boxers will have to win their upcoming defenses.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm glad Martinez got beaten on by Choc after seeing Martinez punch Edwards when he was down just now on youtube.
    jackkeane6 jackkeane6 likes this.

Comment

Martinez stops Arroyo and Sunny
      jackkeane6 jackkeane6 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
        I'm glad Martinez got beaten on by Choc after seeing Martinez punch Edwards when he was down just now on youtube.
        I guess Eddy thinks Choco took something out of Martinez, but it's a world of difference between Gonzalez and anybody Edwards.
        P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

A good fight and a unification. Both fighters want it and a 50/50 in my book.

Comment

Sunny Edwards is catching them at the right time, but I'll be fair on this one : Julio Cesar Martinez did decide to fight Roman Gonzalez instead, if he ( Martinez ) is damaged goods that is not Sunny's fault. At the same time the public will still question if Sunny is really the man at 112, I personally have to see Sunny not only beat Julio Cesar Martinez but also Junto Nakatani for the lineal Flyweight title to believe -- I would also include Artem Dalakian but I think he might be in Ukraine fighting Russians, I dont know.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
              Yeah, you're right on, but the most baffling thing is why the hell he did it. He was absolutely rinsing Edwards, way too fast for him, and would have probably got him out of there at some point.

Comment

Martinez took a beating against Choco and there is no telling what condition he will be in. He showed heart in staying on his feet on that fight but took waaay too much punishment from every angle.

Comment

View this post on Instagram

To view, enable Social Media Cookies by clicking ââ?¬Å?Manage Cookiesââ?¬Â?

Sunny Edwards was almost KO by a pensioner a few days ago, he had to identify himself as a professional-boxer because the old-man did not know who he was. Edwards made me laugh, hes lucky that the geezer thought he was a underage menace hanging around causing trouble.
                  Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                    View this post on Instagram

To view, enable Social Media Cookies by clicking ââ?¬Å?Manage Cookiesââ?¬Â?

Sunny Edwards was almost KO by a pensioner a few days ago, he had to identify himself as a professional-boxer because the old-man did not know who he was. Edwards made me laugh, hes lucky that the geezer thought he was a underage menace hanging around causing trouble.
                    LOL thats funny stuff, happens quite a lot in parks now, at least he had his muzzle on, id say sunny went home and vented on someone about that guy

Comment

Working...
                    X