Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Top Rank Has Held MSG's Hulu Theater For June 11 (Berlanga-TBD) & June 18 (Beterbiev-Smith)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Top Rank Has Held MSG's Hulu Theater For June 11 (Berlanga-TBD) & June 18 (Beterbiev-Smith)

Bob Arum's promotional company has reserved Madison Square Garden's Hulu Theater for back-to-back Saturday nights in June. BoxingScene.com has learned that Top Rank Inc. intends to have Brooklyn-based super middleweight contender Edgar Berlanga headline a show at The Garden's smaller venue
    [Click Here To Read More]

Nice, I'm always excited about TBA and TBD.
    landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Too soon for Berlangas..June? New York? Ricans? Check to all of em..he may get embarrassed. .either by losing to a solid gatekeeper or by knocking out another bum..Zander is the only Rican ready for that and he only has like 10 fights..they have had their chMps but the reaching..they must be patient and build him..although he is leagues ahead of herbs like schmanelo at 19 fights, they should build him a bit more

Comment

Not even sure Berlanga beats Rolls this weekend. If he does, the tbd should be Gabe Rosado if it’s nyc during PR parade weekend which is likely what arum is trying to do.

Comment

I hope Beterbiev vs. Smith takes place in June without any delay. So we can see the winner against Dmitry Bivol (Yes, I think Bivol beats Canelo) for the undisputed championship. And I honestly don't care about Berlanga at all. I don't like the fighters with a big mouth. Especially when they don't have any notable name in their record.
          Last edited by DFM; 03-14-2022, 09:23 PM.
          landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Most likely rolls for berlanga. Worst part about this is that theyre putting the training wheels back on for him

Comment

I really hope that the Beterbiev vs Smith gets signed
              Supposedly all is good , just a question of money but we’re not talking big money
              Hopefully it gets fixed and Beterbiev can start unifying the light heavy , that is what he has always wanted
              Unify , so no one doubts who the best light heavy is
              He always said that’s his main focus to unify

Comment

Good for top rank. They have really come into their own on espn. Great to have boxing on a network that the American sports fan will actually see…

Comment

Originally posted by DFM View Post
                  I hope Beterbiev vs. Smith takes place in June without any delay. So we can see the winner against Dmitry Bivol (Yes, I think Bivol beats Canelo) for the undisputed championship. And I honestly don't care about Berlanga at all. I don't like the fighters with a big mouth. Especially when they don't have any notable name in their record.
                  Yes, I do too. But if he does, Alvarez will want revenge and that may actually derail a Beterbiev-Bivol (Yes, I think Beterbiev beats Smith) unification.

Which i want more than any LHW against Alvarez. I wish Canelo had picked Smith Jr, so I could have my Beterbiev against Bivol and everyone is happy.
                  DFM DFM likes this.

Comment

Working...
                  X