No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wood Brings The Lumber: Weekend Afterthoughts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wood Brings The Lumber: Weekend Afterthoughts

Two-thirds of the way through Saturday's featherweight contest between Leigh Wood and Michael Conlan, anybody could see we were getting a good fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Leo vs Wood , bring it on. Conlan needs a little break but he'll be back. Great fight, do it again in the fall.
    Rodtang Rodtang likes this.

Comment

I wouldnt mind Leo vs Wood it could be interesting
      Rodtang Rodtang gooderz84 gooderz84 like this.

Comment

the definition of feeling someone's power. That big looping right that splattered him in the first round... he ate those almost the entire rest of the fight. bizarre.

Comment

Originally posted by gooderz84 View Post
          the definition of feeling someone's power. That big looping right that splattered him in the first round... he ate those almost the entire rest of the fight. bizarre.
          More like caught cold, Conlan isn't a noted puncher, Wood clearly hadn't warmed up effectively though to be fair Mick sold it to the body well.

As good as proven as you said by the fact he was eating the very same lefts all night long.

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post
            I wouldnt mind Leo vs Wood it could be interesting
            That should be mandated by wba very soon. If not then wood should go after the winner of Martinez-Warrington. Conlon needs to get back in line and win a couple.

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post

That should be mandated by wba very soon. If not then wood should go after the winner of Martinez-Warrington. Conlon needs to get back in line and win a couple.
              I'm picking Warrington in the rematch against Kiko and wouldnt mind seeing Wood vs Warrington even though I think Warrington would be too much for him and Wood would have better odds against Leo either fight has it's own appeal good call on that

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post

I'm picking Warrington in the rematch against Kiko and wouldnt mind seeing Wood vs Warrington even though I think Warrington would be too much for him and Wood would have better odds against Leo either fight has it's own appeal good call on that
                Thanks.

At this point, I'd probably pick Wood over Warrington if he manages to get past Martinez.

Comment

Working...
                X